Support Worker - Eastbourne, East Sussex - £17094 - Full time (39 hours)
My client is a leading provider of care for learning difficulties who is looking to appoint a Support Worker to help and support the General Manager. You will be supporting service users with epilepsy, learning difficulties and neurological conditions.
* Providing a high level of care at all times
* To be involved with the emergency medical procedure
* Understand the patients needs - dietary and medication
* Work alongside the Senior Support Worker and the General Manager
* Assisting the Service Users on external and internal activities
* Working alongside healthcare professionals
* Experience with learning difficulties
* NVQ 2 level in Care
If this is what you're looking for, please send your CV to Apply Now >> or call Charlotte onApply Now >>
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.