Comfort Care Services provides high quality supported housing and support for individuals with mental health needs, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with ambition, creativity and commitment to join us in the role of Support Assistants. You will support our service users to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Hours currently available:
- Monday to Friday 11:00PM to 7:00 AM
- Monday to Friday 10:00AM to 2:00 PM
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing and carrying out individual Service User support plans
- Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the Service User
- Supporting SU to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Support the Service User with taking their medication
- Support Service User with their daily living skills and domestic chores
- Encourage and motivate Service User into employment, voluntary work and/or into education
- Accurately keeping daily records.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have good communication skills, are well organized and looking to further your career we can offer you:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- 28 days paid leave (including public holidays)
- Fixed shifts
- In house training
- Career opportunities and progressions
- Company pension scheme
Keywords: Care jobs in Reading, Reading Care jobs , social care jobs in Reading, Reading care jobs, mental health jobs, berkshire mental health jobs, Learning disabilities jobs.
Founded in 1985, Comfort Care Services is a specialist care organisation providing supported housing for vulnerable adults with mental health needs, challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and individuals recovering from substance/alcohol misuse and other complex needs.
Comfort Care provides a secure, reassuring environment in which our service users are encouraged in their transition back into the community.