- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: N/A
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: SWLinc
Our Client based in Hayton, Retford is looking for Residential Support Workers to join their team and work in their adult unit as soon as possible on a full time, permanent basis. The hours of the role are based on a 3 week rolling rota of 7.30am - 2.30pm and 2pm-10pm where weekend work is included (night shift roles also available if preferred). Duties will include the following: -
- Contribute to the development of adults through the provision of a healthy lifestyle, a variety of appropriate stimulating activities and the example of a consistent and caring role model
- Support the adults towards managing their own behaviour and becoming as independent as possible by using the skills and approved approaches learnt during the training provided
- Communicate with the adults in the method appropriate to them
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in, including the completion of domestic duties
- Assisting the adults with \ll personal care needs as outlined in their individual care plan such as eating, bathing, toileting, cleaning teeth, dressing etc.
- Complete all paperwork required
- Attending weekly meetings, read minutes and keep up to date with all developments
In addition, our candidate will ideally have experience working in a care support role or will have a strong passion and desire to work within a care home environment. They must also be physically able to meet the demands of the role have the ability to respond appropriately to challenging behaviour. Own transport is a MUST due to the location of the client.
Please send your CV or call the Nottingham Office on 0115 9418131 for more information!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.