We are looking for experienced Support Workers with experience of mental health work to join our well established team. Prestige Nursing is well known for supplying quality staff to mental health establishments in and around the York area.
You will be providing support to clients in residencies in and around the York area working flexible hours to suit you.
Competitive rates of pay, excellent training, fantastic office support.
Join our friendly team now, work when you want and where you want! Call now to find out more.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Member advantage scheme, offering hundreds of discounts across big household names
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
Duties of the Job
- Assisting with medication
- Assisting with all activities of daily living
- Ensuring health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintaining regular communication with branch manager
- Respecting the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- Working both on your own and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Experience of working in mental health
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative