Support Worker for Adult Day Care Service (HCA's/Care Worker) - Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey - Full time - 40 hours - salary between £16,000 and £18,000
Do you want a start to a career in care but do not have experience or qualifications?
Do you want Monday to Friday work but still in Care?
Here is an opportunity for you to start a new job as a support worker and receive all relevant training on the job.
My client is a care provider in the South and through London who are looking for Support Workers (HCA's) to service their increased demand.
You do not have to have experience for this role; this company offers training and guidance, which can be a way into care.
My client is looking for people happy to work during the day, roughly 8.30-4.30 at a day service for adults with learning and physical disabilities. This service only runs Monday to Friday and is closed on bank holidays. The contract is for 5 days a week, with the opportunity to cover extra shifts at other services (community and respite services. Pay starts at £8.99/hr which gives you a salary of between £16,000 and £18,000 per annum.
Day to day activities include drivers of mini buses, activities and trips, cover of other parts of the organisation, personal care, administration of medication, living care, running of your own groups (like baking or music groups)
* Competitive rates of pay, from £16,000 to £18,000, with enhancements for holders of NVQ levels 2 and 3 respectively
* Regular in-house training, and open to suggestions of what training you would like to do to enhance your skills.
* Free lunch provided
* Career development opportunities
* Fully flexible working environment, with all hours and shifts available to workers
* 20 days holiday, bank holidays (if covered) are paid on double time and employees working these shifts are also given a day in lieu
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
If you are interested, please apply now or call Becky Rham at the Search Consultancy Crawley Office, or email your CV to email@example.com.
Search consultancy is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.