Ludlow Street Healthcare is an innovative rapidly expanding organisation that offers innovative approaches to complex problems for your people an adults with mental disorders, severe mental illness, dementia, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities, including ASC with challenging behaviours.
We are seeking caring individuals to join our expanding team. Ludlow Street Healthcare pay the national living wage regardless of age
Hours - 37.5 per week shift pattern including days and nights covering a rota weekend and bank holidays.
Job Title: Support worker
Base: Cherry Tree / Overndale House
Hours of Work 37.5 hours per week (based on a rota basis)
Reports to: Senior support worker / Registered Manager
Accountable to: Registered manager
Overall Objective: To support the needs of service users in completing their daily routines.
Ensuring clients reach their full potential.
● Regular supervisions will take place between support worker and line manager.
● During supervisions, objectives will be set and monitored accordingly with line manager.
● Task books will be allocated; the support worker will be expected to work through the task book during probation period.
● To support the needs of the service users at Cherry Tree and Overndale
● Follow implemented behavioral support plans correctly.
● Safeguard service users from abuse.
● Support clients in making their own choices and decisions to the maximum of their capability, and ensure that the needs and wishes of clients are fully considered in any decision relating to them.
● To provide therapeutic and personal care to our service user group.
● To attend any scheduled training, team meetings or supervisions.
● To comply with the general cleanliness requirements of the unit.
● To complete any designated tasks effectively.
● To fulfil the requirements of the organisation in relation to being present for all shifts allocated and following time keeping expectations.
● Follow and understand all company policies and procedures.
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and may be modified from time to time in accordance with the development of the service and the employee.