£8.50 to £9.00 per hour
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit Support Workers for our client in the Harrow area.
Our client’s service is a Domiciliary Care service providing care to those with a Mental Health illness and Learning Disabilities.
- Contribute to the support, care and well-being of individual's (in line with CQC quality standards)
- To support the users to experience life opportunities which promote the growth of individuals to their maximum potential
- Promote and take part in social, leisure, life skills, holidays and other activities with service users
- Take on key worker responsibilities as required
- Support individuals with the implementation of their day to day routine and activities
- Provide personal care when required respecting the individuals dignity, privacy and rights
- Support individuals in developing independent living skills in line with their support plans
- To identify and follow policies and procedures including the Codes of Practice for social care
- Maintain full and comprehensive records
- Work unsupervised across a range of environments including homes, resource centres and in the community
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualification or working towards NVQ level 2
- Experience of supporting people within a residential or outreach setting
If you are interested in this role, please contact one of the team on 01223 298 100 or email[Click here to apply] with your CV.