Children's Support Worker Vacancies in Catrine & Mauchline
We are looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Support Workers who can offer a commitment to deliver high quality care to our clients in the Catrine and Mauchline areas.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of life of every individual you care for, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments.
You will be working in a small team enabling and supporting children in their learning experience. Experience of working with children with autism is highly desirable.
Due to the location of our clients you will need a full driving license and access to a car.
As a Newcross Support Worker, we can offer you:
- Salary of up to £13.04/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- PVG check cost refunded after initial joining period
- Uniform and training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team, 365 days a year
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One-to-one relationship with a local line manager
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
- You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team
- Experience of working with children and young people with autism
- Own transport essential to travel to client locations.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please callApply Now >>. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.