Support Worker Job Vacancy, Inverness
We have several flexible vacancies for Support Workers to work full or part time hours in the Inverness area through our local branch.
We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic Support Workers who can offer commitment to deliver high quality care to our clients within the community.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of life of every individual you care for, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments.
All our Support Workers need to have:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Benefits for our Support Workers include:
- Salary up to £13.83/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application!
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply Now >>. Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.