- Company: First City Nursing
- Base Pay: £7.20 - £9.20 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: FCNDCSW
- Contact: Debbie Curtis
- Phone: Not Available
Benefits - Support and funding for Diploma in Level 2 in Health and Social Care, Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Ongoing Development
First City Nursing Services is the leading family run nursing agency supplying nurses, support workers and care assistants to nursing homes, learning disability placements, care homes, hospitals and individuals within their own homes.
Job Summary - First City Nursing currently have a number of vacancies for Support Workers to cover a variety of shifts; 7am - 2.30pm, 2.30pm - 10pm, 10pm - 7am including weekends. Experience is essential due to the complexity of the packages and drivers would be advantageous but not essential.
Job Description - The purpose of the role is to provide care and support to all service users to enable them to maintain their independence and quality of life in their own homes, in residential or nursing homes, day-care centres and hospital placements
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- The personal and social care of each individual resident to whom you may have been allocated during your placement.
- Ensuring that each resident is within a safe environment and that the standard of care is second to none.
- Following the policies that are in place within each placement area and to ensure the well being of your residents and fellow colleagues at all times.
- Keeping up to date with current practice and attending all mandatory courses offered to you (i.e. Moving and Handling).
To apply contact Debbie on 01793434222 or visit jobsincare.org
Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check