Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP
Salary: £24,000-£36,000 (£12.31-£18.46 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for highly motivated Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP to join a fantastic theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Cambridgeshire. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming with a reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments. The service has invested in advanced medical technology and offers a state-of-the-art range of treatments and services. The fully equipped ultra clean air theatre suite is particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as spinal surgery, arthroscopy, hip replacements and knee replacements. The day unit is used for minor operations and endoscopies. The hospital enjoys an excellent reputation for high quality care, is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links.
What you'll be doing:
- As Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP you will provide skilled assistance under the supervision of a consultant surgeon.
- As Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP you will be expected to participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, working as a pro-active, effective and efficient member of the multidisciplinary team.
- As Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP you will participate in the provision of teaching, assessment and development opportunities for other members of the surgical team is also expected.
What you'll need:
- As Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP you will have a Registered Nurse or ODP qualification with excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- As Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP you will have Excellent patient focused communication skills - written and verbal
- As Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP you will have a passion for delivering an excellent service
- As Surgical Scrub Practitioner / Scrub Nurse / ODP you will have at least 3 years Orthopaedic experience.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on Apply Now >> and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Peterborough, Kettering, Corby