My client is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Team Leader (RMN) to work in a purpose built Acute Psychiatric Service facility. I require post holders to work the day and night rotational shift patterns.
Reporting to the respective Service / Ward Managers, the Team Leaders will be active members of the multidisciplinary team whilst monitoring and developing high standards of patient care. You will be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care and as designated take charge of the unit in the absence of a more senior nurse.
The successful Team Leaders will have previous experience as senior staff nurses and will be highly self-driven and motivated with a passion for making a difference in service user experience on the wards. The ideal candidates will have proven ability to contribute positively to quality initiatives that promote service user safety and positive experience
* Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units is desirable not essential
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
* up to £35,000
* Staff Meals
* Travel Expenses for Relocation
* Company Health Plan
* Company Pension Scheme
* Free Car Parking
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.