£8.75 per hour + Company Benefits
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to join our team at Birchwood Court Care Home based in Easington Colliery, Peterlee. This is a Full Time position working 33 hours per week across both night and day shifts.
Birchwood Court provides residential and nursing care in a luxurious purpose built accommodation of the highest standard.
- Work as part of a team delivering high quality support services in accordance with an agreed plan
- Promote and maintain independence, choice and respect throughout all aspects of the service
- Deliver support in accordance with the relevant National Minimum Standards
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of your work
- Promote and support the health and safety of the service users at all times
- Communicate effectively with tenants, families, colleagues, managers and other professionals, both in writing and verbally
- Undertake any other duties as required by the business
- 28 days annual leave inc BH (pro rata)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- QCF / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential
- Willing to work towards QCF / NVQ Level 5
- Proven experience within Senior / Team leader role is essential
- A commitment to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Ability to work to a high standard on your own initiative and as part of a larger team
- A supervison qualification is desirable but not essential
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.