Payrate: £8.60 p/h
We are currently recruiting a Team Leader to join our enthusiastic and friendly team at The Rose Garden, Hereford.
The purpose of the role of Team Leader is to motivate, mentor and develop a team of Care and Support Workers, ensuring that service users are supported taking into account their individual care plans and complying with our policies and procedures at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting service users with personal care i.e. toileting, washing, dying, dressing, bathing, showering and medication in accordance with their individual care plan
- Assisting service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence, using care aids and personal equipment i.e. hoists, in line with their individual care plans
- To provide care for service users who are sick, infirm or receiving palliative care
- Completion of Assessments/Review and production of Care Plans
- Assisting to ensure that shifts are covered to the level required
All of the above must be carried out in a professional and discreet manner.
To be successful you will need to be:
- NVQ Level 2 qualified
In return we offer a fantastic working environment where hard work and commitment is combined with huge job satisfaction.
The successful applicants will be required to meet cost of a DBS (CRB) clearance check.
Please apply online today!
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine