As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK and Health Investors Specialist Care Provider of 2016, Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We provide specialist care and support to people at home and in the wider community as well as operate over 400 care homes and 20 rehabilitation centres across the country…and we're growing every day!
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity to join Voyage Care as a Tender Team Coordinator based in Lichfield.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide administrative support to a busy and developing tendering team who work on public sector tenders in the health and social care sector.
- Contribute towards the achievement of the business goals through winning successful bids and tenders
- Oversee general team administration and tender tracking and reporting.
- Liaise with, and support, internal departments to ensure team knowledge is up to date and accurate information is supplied in all responses.
- Daily searching, identification and tracking of all new tender opportunities/ adverts using procurement portals and search engines.
- Supporting the team with completion of ITQ, RFI and PQQ submissions.
The individual undertaking this role should possess the following qualifications and relevant training:
- High level of computer literacy including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Projects.
- Knowledge of basic public procurement regulations and processes in relation to health and social care
- Passion for supporting people.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Committed to achieving deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong organisational abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written correspondence.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Methodical, with attention to detail.
To apply for the role you should have experience in bid / team coordination, be comfortable at building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be proficient at managing multiple deadlines.
To discover more about your future at Voyage Care and the attractive rewards and prospects that go with it, click Apply to complete our one page application…All applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.