Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner - Newly Qualified
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for newly qualified Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's to join an expanding Theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Hertfordshire. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and is situated in tranquil wooded surroundings.The hospital's range of treatments and services include cosmetic surgery, hip replacements, knee replacement, varicose vein treatment, hernia surgery,physiotherapy, cataract surgery, gynaecology services, snoring treatment, and ear, nose and throat treatments. This hospital is in a central location and easily accessible via public transport links around Hertfordshire.The opportunity would suit Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's who are newly qualified and looking to consolidate practice in a clinical setting with the support of an experienced theatre team.
What you will be doing:
- As a Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's you will have a commitment to providing a high standard of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of the surgical patients are met within the Theatre environment.
- As Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's you must also be willing to undergo training / multiskilling into any specialities outside of your current experience.
- As Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's you will be assessment planning and Implementing and evaluating care
- As Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's you would also look after wound care,drug administration and problem solving
What you will need:
- As Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's successful applicants should be hard working and enthusiastic, holding the relevant NMC or HPC qualification.
- As Theatre Practitioners / Theatre Nurses / ODP 's must also be a focused and flexible team player.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- On-going training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This opportunity is commutable from: Luton Stevenage, Bedford and Welwyn Garden City.