A position has arisen within one of the UK’s leading private healthcare provers for an experienced Theatre Nurse or Practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics to join the Theatres Department in their hospital in Bromley.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Registered Adult/General Nurse with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post-registration experience in an anaesthetics environment, having also completed an approved anaesthetic course
• Have completed ILS or ALS and other clinical qualifications relevant to the role, with a commitment to ongoing professional development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a strong team and independently
• Ideally you will have also competed ENB998/D32/D33/A1 qualifications in assessing/teaching and mentoring
Working hours are 37.5 per week on day shifts and the competitive salary offered for this post is up to £35,000 per annum.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes private health and dental plans, life assurance, gym membership, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in clinics and private hospitals throughout the Greater London area, please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Apply Now >>.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.