BMI Blackheath Hospital in Blackheath has an opportunity fora Theatre Practitioner to join our specialist Scrub team within our Theatre department.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification (desirable)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (desirable)
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week. Please note that you will be required to participate on a rotational shift pattern and on-call rota.
Salary & Employee Benefits
- Competitive starting salary
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 public holidays
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV.