BMI Droitwich Spa in Droitwich has an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join our dedicated and professional Theatre department.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care.
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical and recovery equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- The ability to coordinate the use of the supplies and equipment during the operating list.
- Complete mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure.
- Assist the Anaesthetist during the immediate postoperative phase of care.
- Administer drugs and fluids to the appropriate GHG policy.
- See the role profile for full details of duties.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Registered Practitioner with HPC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
Salary & Employee Benefits Package:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave alongside 8 statutory bank holidays
- We pay the cost of your DBS check, prior to employment
- Staff uniform provided (for clinical staff)
- Pension & life assurance scheme (money purchase scheme)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- On-going training and development
- Working Hours:
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV.