Search Medical is currently working in partnership with one of the UK's leading private hospital groups. One of their private hospitals in Eastbourne currently has a position available for a Theatre Practitioner
* Ability to coordinate the use of supplies and additional equipment during an operating list ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safety.
* Assemble and prepare the equipment and consumables for a wide range of procedures
* Conduct patient checks including informed consents, patients identity and operative site prior to the procedure
* Complete surgical checks before the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure
* Monitor the patient's condition throughout the procedure
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Experience in the care of patients in the perioperative environment
* Skills in managing difficult airway and ability to operate emergency equipment
Whether you are newly qualified, returning from a career break or looking for a new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you!
This is a great opportunity to join a leading private hospital offering the very latest in treatments, care and technology with state of the art equipment offering a wide range of specialist services.
You will be provided with training, support and a generous benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please press the button below to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.