Theatre Practitioner - Private General Hospital - Liverpool - £35,000 a year
There is now an opportunity for an Theatre Practitioner to join a private general hospital in Liverpool. Suitable candidates must be either a RGN with operating room experience or a qualified ODP. You will be working with one of the UKs fastest growing healthcare provider in hospital providing general holistic care.
The responsibilities of the Theatre Practitioner include:
- Create care plans during the peri operative phase of care
- Maintain the safety of patients
- Assist in the delivery of patient Care
- Respect patients, dignity, believes and wishes
All applicants require:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Current registration with the HCPC or NMC
- The ability to work within a team
The Staff Nurse package includes:
- A very competitive salary
- Training and development provided to progress.
- 33 days annual-leave entitlement
- Ongoing training and development If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy