Salary: £28,000-£35,000 (£14.36-£18.95)
Hours: Full Time (37.5)
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for highly motivated,passionate and committed Theatre Practitioners to join a friendly Theatre team at a very reputable private hospital in Kent. The hospital is bright, warm, modern and welcoming and offers a wide range of treatments (over 200) and surgeries and have built and sustained a reputation for delivering high quality private healthcare services in Kent. Whether general surgeries, cosmetic surgery, non-surgical cosmetic treatments and physiotherapy we are building a service to deliver all your healthcare needs and at a service level you demand. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Kent.
What you'll be doing:
- As Theatre Practitioner you will perform operating department duties under the direction of the Team Leader.
- As Theatre Practitioner you will assist the Consultants and work colleagues in a professional manner to ensure the smooth running, efficiency and high standards of patient care and safety.
- As Theatre Practitioner you will maintain professional and individual accountability.
- As Theatre Practitioner you will be accountable in the participation of operational manning and decision making process at theatre level.
- As Theatre Practitioner you will organise a smooth efficient work pattern within the theatres with maximum efficiency of the resources available.
- As Theatre Practitioner you will participate as a scrub member of the theatre team and to carry out safety checks on swabs, instruments, blades, needles etc.
- As Theatre Practitioner you will act as circulating (runner) member of the theatre team.
- As Theatre Practitioner you will participate in the induction of new staff to the theatre team.
- To participate in emergency call duties where applicable.
- To complete the Operating Register Electronic and/or manual as required.
- To maintain services in specialist areas- Laser use and cosmetic surgery.
What you'll need:
- As Theatre Practitioner you will be a registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner Level
- As Theatre Practitioner you will beNMC/HPC Registered
- As Theatre Practitioner you will have the aility to assess, plan and evaluate patient care
- As Theatre Practitioner you will have Knowledge of research and evidence-based practice
- As Theatre Practitioner you will have Teaching and assessing/mentorship, or willing to undertake:-
- A generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- My work offers scheme
- Family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services
- Uniform provided
- Free onsite parking
- For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne onApply Now >> and or email Apply Now >>
- This location is commutable from: Margate, Canterbury, and Broadstairs