Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, experienced and passionate Theatre Practitioner’s with experience across all 3 disciplines scrub/ anaesthetics / recovery to join a committed Theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Surrey. The hospital is bright and welcoming and has invested in advanced medical technology, meaning it can offer a wide range of treatments and services. The fully equipped ultra clean air theatre is particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacements. The day unit is suitable for minor operations and endoscopy. The hospital is easily accessible via public transport links around Surrey.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Theatre Practitioner you will have a commitment to providing a high standard of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of the surgical patients are met within the Theatre environment.
- You must also be willing to undergo training/multiskilling into any specialities outside of your current experience.
- As Theatre Practitioner You will be assessment planning and implementing and evaluating care
- You will also be looking after wound care and drug administratio
What you’ll need:
- As Theatre Practitioner you will have the personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- As Theatre Practitioner you will have the capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Team leadership skills
- Ability to participate in on-call duties
- As Theatre Practitioner you will have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Registered Nurse level 1 or ODP
- Teaching and assessing qualification is desirable but not essential
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Bingham, Hucknall, Oxton, and Nottingham.