One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Practitioner (RGN or ODP) specialising in Anaesthetics and Recovery to join the theatres department in their hospital in Lewisham.
This is a full time role with a 37.5 hour working week. An excellent salary package of £30,000 plus life assurance, private medical cover and a contributory pension scheme is available along with discounted gym membership fees and extensive training, development and career progression opportunities.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner post should meet the following criteria:
- Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC pin or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with current HCPC registration
- Experienced and competent in both Anaesthetics and Recovery, having completed a recognised anaesthetics qualification
- Have completed ENB998 and/or D32/33/A1 and ILS and or ALS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work well as part of a strong team
- Experienced working with a varied patient mix and undertaking a range of procedures
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.