Theatre Practitioners - Scrub
Salary: £36,000-£38,000 (£18.46-£19.49 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for highly motivated Scrub Nurses / Theatre Practitioners specialising in scrub to join a fantastic team in Essex. In return for your dedication and professionalism they are able to offer an excellent working environment, within a friendly compact unit. Due to not being an acute unit, the pace is less frantic and the focus is around ensuring patients receive high quality treatment quickly. The emphasis at this company is on putting people first, whether that be delivering exceptional care and support to clients, or providing growth and development opportunities for their team. The hospital is easily accessible and close to public transport links in Essex.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner Scrub you will work under the Theatre Ward Manager to undertake all aspects of clinical work in the theatre area.
- As a Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner Scrub you will provide a high standard of patient care and safety in accordance with the companies philosophy, objectives, policy and legal requirements.
What you’ll need:
- As a Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner Scrub you will have relevant and recent theatre experience as a scrub practitioner /scrub nurse
- As a Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner Scrub you will be an NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
- As a Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner Scrub you will have knowledge of Health & Safety/Risk Management within the operating department
Benefits & Incentives:
This reputable organisation value their employees so there are a range of benefits and perks on offer. In addition to below, the company offers a great work/life balance, career advancement, personal development and all the resources/equipment you require to do your job to the best of your abilities.
- Excellent Induction Plan
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Extensive induction
- Ongoing training and development
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Free uniform
- Paid DBS
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Discounts for various shops and companies
If you would like any more information and/or to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jessica Osborne on Apply Now >>.
This location is commutable from: Illford, Dagenham, Barking, Woodford, Hornchurch