Theatre Practitioners - Scrub
Salary: £26,000-£32,000 (£13.33-£16.41 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly driven and experienced Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse to join a fantastic team at a reputable private hospital in Bristol. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and their main focus is on providing the best possible personalised patient care. The service offers day case surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology and in-patient procedures in the following specialties: gynaecology, ear, nose and throat, joint replacements and general surgery.
The hospital is easily accessible via public transport links in the Bristol area.
What you'll be doing:
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will be required to undertake all aspects of clinical work in the theatre area and provide a high standard of patient care and safety in accordance with philosophy, objectives, policies and legal requirements.
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will be maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient’s clinical condition and alerting medical staff when required
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will be assisting in ensuring that the department is at all times clean and organised with sufficient supplies and equipment which are correctly cleaned, in working order and correctly stored
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will be monitoring theatre procedures with regards to checking of swabs, needles and instruments
What you'll need:
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will be an NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will have relevant theatre experience as a scrub practitioner
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will have evidence of competence as a scrub practitioner
- As a Theatre Practitioner Scrub / Theatre Scrub Nurse you will have knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
- You will also have knowledge of Health & Safety/Risk Management within the operating department
Benefits & Incentives:
This reputable organisation value their employees so there are a range of benefits and perks on offer. In addition to below, the company offers a great work/life balance, career advancement, personal development and all the resources/equipment you require to do your job to the best of your abilities.
- Excellent Induction Plan
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Extensive induction
- Ongoing training and development
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Free uniform
- Paid DBS
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Discounts for various shops and companies
If you would like any more information and/or to apply for this position please email your CV to Apply Now >> or contact Jessica Osborne onApply Now >>
This opportunity is commutable from: Bristol and Bath, North and East Somerset.