Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN
Salary: £31,200 (£16 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN to join a fun and friendly team at a reputable private hospital in Gloucestershire. The hospital is bright warm and welcoming and a few years ago underwent a £1.5 million refurbishment, investing in advanced medical technology meaning its reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments is second to none. The hospital boasts three fully equipped theatres, with ultra clean air technology. The refurbished recovery area has doubled in size and benefits from the latest technology. A new dedicated endoscopy suite is the most recent addition. We have successfully achieved JAG accreditation this year. The operating theatres are busy acute environments dealing with a wide variety of major and minor surgical interventions and treat approximately 500 patients a month across all specialties. The hospital is in a central location and easily accessible via public transport links around Gloucestershire.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN you will have a commitment to providing a high standard of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of the surgical patients are met within the Theatre environment.
- As Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN you must also be willing to undergo training/multiskilling into any specialities outside of your current experience.
- As Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN you will be assessment planning and implementing and evaluating care
- As Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN you will be looking after wound care
- Drug administration
- Problem solving
What you’ll need:
- As As Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN you will have the personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- As As Theatre Scrub ODP/ RGN you will have the capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Team leadership skills
- Ability to participate in on-call duties
- Registered Nurse level 1 or ODP
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud.