Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Unit Lead - RGN / RMN - £750 Welcome Bonus!!
Salary: up to £38,220 per annum
Contract: permanent, full-time, days/nights
Services: We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team at a Care Home based in Rhyl as a Unit Lead.
This lovely home provides nursing, residential and respite care for up to 70 older people in a homely environment. They offer the highest standard of care and support people to maintain their independence and control over their lives.
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
- RGN or RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC PIN number with no restrictions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- £750 Welcome Bonus*
- 28 days annual leave inc BH*
- Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed*
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216.