Unit Lead required in Lancashire, paying up to £16.50 per hour, Days & Nights available on a full time contract
Job Ref: ES12640
Days & Nights available - full time hours per week
Up to £16.50 per hour
General nursing & EMI
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
A dedicated and genuinely caring Unit Lead is required to work within a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with general nursing and EMI nursing needs.
Company benefits for the Unit Lead role:
• Competitive pay rates
• Fully CQC compliant home
• Comprehensive induction & training
• Family friendly environment
• Private company pension scheme
• Free on-site car park
• Company uniform provided
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants. The successful Unit Lead will have fantastic leadership skills as well as excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the Unit Lead role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Unit Lead should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information