Unit Manger role ( RGN / RMN )
- Location: Rochdale, Manchester
- Salary: £15.00 per hour £32,700 per annum Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time 42 hours
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for someone who will play a key role within this perfectly located care home as a Unit manager. You will be responsible for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. The home prides its self on providing the highest level of care, with individual care plans including Dementia nursing, Palliative, residential and general nursing. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
About the role
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents.
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
- Clinical handovers paid for
- Paid Breaks
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120) *
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com