Unit Manger ( RGN / RMN )
- Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Salary: £17.00 per hour Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Days with Occasional Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for someone who will play a key role within this well-equipped stunning care home as a Unit Manager. You will be responsible for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. The home prides its self on providing the highest level of care including Dementia nursing, Palliative care and general nursing. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
What you'll be doing
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
What you'll need
- To demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
- Clinical handovers paid for
- Paid Breaks
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120) *
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org