Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Unit Manager - RGN / RMN - Great CQC
Salary: up to £33,000 per annum
Contract: permanent, full-time, days/nights
Services: We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team at an excellent care home based in Skipton.
The home is registered to provide nursing care for up to sixty eight people, some of whom may have a mental disorder or dementia. The home is separated into three separate units. One of these units cares specifically for people with dementia.
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
- RGN or RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC PIN number with no restrictions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our client offers a very competitive benefits package including;
- Flexi holiday
- Pension ability
- Independent personalised continuous career development and training plan
- Good location (Close to town, on bus routes)
- Great atmosphere
- Attendance bonus up to £650.00 per year
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216.