Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Paisley, near to Glasgow
Salary: £31,000 - £35,000 per annum excellent benefits package; salary is negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time hours (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to lead a small team of nurses within a lovely Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home based in Paisley, just outside of Glasgow. Split across separate units, the Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, dementia nursing, palliative care, convalescence, respite and residential care, as well as looking after patients with Parkinson’s. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The home has achieved a great reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for an experienced nurse who shares this passion for quality care and who wishes to further their career in a more senior position within a reputable healthcare organisation.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. You must have solid post-qualifying experience as well as experience of leading / supervising a team. You will report to the Home Manager and will need to show the ability of proactively making decisions and supporting change management.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org