Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Great Malven, Worcestershire – near Worcester
Salary: £31,500 - £35,000 per annum excellent benefits package; salary is negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time position
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a competent, experienced and highly-skilled nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to join the management team within a Nursing Home based just outside of Worcester. Based in a peaceful residential area, the Nursing Home offers a range of care packages including nursing care, palliative and respite care. They also look after younger adults with physical disabilities. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual; they take the time to get to know each resident’s life experiences and interests.
As a Unit Manager, you will be required to take a strong leadership role within the home and support the clinical team. You will report directly to the Home Manager and will be responsible for supervising junior members of staff in your unit. You will take a lead role within medication management, management of care plans, liaisons with the multi-disciplinary team and CQC compliance.
We are looking for someone who can help to maintain and improve these standards. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We are looking for an experienced nurse with a strong post-qualifying clinical background. You must also have good time management skills and be able to build a natural rapport with others, as well as some experience of supervising / managing others.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.