Unit Manager vacancy at Skipton Nursing Home - £16p/h!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced, nurse-qualified Unit Manager to oversee the day-to-day management and development of their Dementia Unit.
The home itself is an independent 66-bedded nursing home providing nursing care for elderly service users suffering from dementia and complex physical disabilities, as well as providing care for younger adults. It was rated 'Good' in its most recent CQC inspection, and has a strong local reputation for high-quality nursing care.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must be:
- A 1st level qualified nurse (preferably RGN, but RMNs/RNLDs with exceptional clinical skills will be considered) with a valid UK NMC pin
- An individual with senior experience working with EMI/dementia patients
- Able to provide evidence of continuing professional development
Duties of the role will include:
- Being in charge of all care activities within the Dementia Unit e.g. ensuring accurate documentation of records, monitoring care plans etc.
- Providing cover out of hours/acting up when required
- Assessing physical and mental needs of each individual under your care
- Building excellent working relationships with colleagues, external healthcare professionals and agencies
- Maintaining an awareness of clinical policy frameworks and guidelines, e.g. DoLS/MCA
- Taking overall responsibility for the running of the Unit
- Escalating concerns to appropriate individuals as and when is required
The benefits of working with my client include:
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Generous hourly rate of £16p/h
- Discretionary company bonuses
Please contact Carly at White Recruitment (email@example.com) to discuss this opportunity!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy