A large care centre in the Borough of Brent requires an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent clinical skills and knowledge to lead their specialist Brain Injury Unit.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Adult/General Nurse with current NMC pin
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Extensive specialist experience in Brain Injury and Tracheostomy care, having completed post-registration clinical studies in this area of care
- Strong leadership and managerial skills and excellent communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and with a positive approach to leadership
As Unit Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and personal care delivered within the Unit, ensuring excellent standards are maintained in line with best practices of care. You will provide effective leadership and support to the care and nursing team, supervising and delivering the planning and delivery of resident care.
This Unit Manager role has a 40 hour working week, with shifts predominantly 8 hours X 5 days per week, although some flexibility is required to cover key handover shifts in mornings and evenings on a rotational basis.
A highly competitive salary of £40,000 per annum is offered.
To apply now, please follow the link below and provide an up to date copy of your CV.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940 or alternatively, please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.