A large care home on the borders of Oldham and Manchester currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to lead a unit in the home.
This home offers a mix of general elderly and dementia care to older people and offers a homely and friendly environment for residents to enjoy.
As Unit Manager you will lead a small unit and will take responsibility for its clinical and operational management and ensuring high standards of care are maintained.
Applicants for this Unit Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC pin
- Experienced as a Unit Manager or Senior Nurse in a care home environment
- Confident leading a clinical team and acting as a positive, proactive manager
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of care requirements and quality standards in this sector of care
As Unit Manager, you will work a 44 hour working week on day shifts and will receive a competitive rate of pay of £16 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Manchester and the North West, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.