A large, modern nursing home in Cambridge has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as Unit Manager.
You will be leading a 20 to 30 bedded elderly nursing unit, ensuring the already high standards of care are maintained and providing clinical leadership to the care and nursing team.
Applicants for this Unit Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Extensive elderly care experience in a leadership/managerial role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification
- Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements and quality standards
Whilst prior managerial experience is preferred, an experienced Senior Nurse looking to progress to the next step of their career will be considered for this position.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager position will be joining a fully CQC compliant service that offers luxury living and high quality care to older adults with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs. You will benefit from excellent working conditions and state of the art facilities in this recently refurbished home.
Working hours for this post are 40 per week and the salary offered is from £32,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.