A large care home in the Bourne area currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager, providing clinical leadership and direction to the Dementia Care Unit.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Extensive dementia care experience in a leadership role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a teaching and mentorship qualification
- Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, DoLS and the MCA
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the operational and clinical management of the Dementia Unit, managing and monitoring the delivery of high quality care to residents and promoting best practices in all areas of clinical and personal care.
This is a full time role with a 40 hour working week. The highly competitive salary offered is £35,000 per annum, with an excellent staff benefits package also provided.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Peterborough and The East Midlands, please call Katie Butler at SYK Recruitment Specialists on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.