Dutton Nursing & Medical are recruiting Healthcare Assistants for our constantly expanding work force in local nursing and residential homes in York & Harrogate.
● 18 month's recent experience working as a HCA.
● You must have the right to work within the UK.
● You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
● You must have a kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Dutton Nursing & Medical
● Flexible Hours - To suit your needs
● Rewarding - Job satisfaction
● Reputable Agency - Fastest growing company in London
● No registration fee
● Weekly pay, on time, every time
● A dedicated one to one service
● We offer a £50 referral bonus for successful care assistant referrals! Please contact us for further details, T&C's apply
Dutton Recruitment is one of the UK's longest established and most successful recruitment groups. With offices nationwide and projects globally - We are Recruitment!
Our scope of supply is maintained through seven key operating divisions, each qualified to support their industry. Far from a, “generic recruiter,” we are at the forefront of personnel services throughout the industries we serve.
Since our formation in 1982, Dutton Recruitment has grown into one of the UK’s leading providers of quality personnel to specific industries including; Energy, Engineering, Construction, Nursing & Medical and Commercial.
With offices nationwide, Dutton Recruitment has established an enviable reputation within the recruitment industry as an innovative company that specialises in providing a bespoke service to its clients, throughout the UK and worldwide.
Dutton Recruitment prides itself in being recognised as a top 100 recruitment business in the UK and one of the few still independently owned and has only achieved this through the continued dedication, commitment and professionalism of its valued staff, operatives and clients.
Job Description Overview
● Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
● Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
● Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
● Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
● Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
● Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.