Permanent (Full Time)
West Midlands – Staffordshire / Shropshire
I’m currently recruiting a Ward Manager for an up-and-coming chain of Private Hospitals, with plans to build new locations all over the UK. Their first hospital opened in February 2016 in the South East, with the second to open in 2017 in the mentioned location. The company are PE backed and have plans to grow aggressively over the next 3-5 years.
The Hospital has a vacancy for a Ward Manager to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
The Ward Manager role involves providing leadership to all staff on the allocated Ward, encouraging and developing staff to deliver the very highest standards of patient care. It is also the Ward Managers duty to ensure legislation, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an acute hospital setting.
- Post Registration Course(s) strongly desired – ENB998.
- Supervisory experience essential.
- Sound knowledge of private health sector.
- Vaild NMC Pin and comprehensive understanding of NMC codes and CQC compliance.
- Commercial awareness beneficial.
- Oncology, Orthopaedic or Cardiology clinical background preferred but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation. If you recognise yourself in the above profile, then I invite you to apply for the position. Please contact Guy Kingsley-Smith at Goodall Brazier on Apply Now >>.
Please note, due to a high number of applications I will not be able to contact everyone.
While I will endeavour to personally thank every applicant, if you haven’t been contacted 2 weeks, please render your application unsuccessful. If you are unsure as to whether you are suitable for this role, or would like to discuss other opportunities within the Private Healthcare Industry, do not hesitate to get in touch.