We are looking to recruit part-time and full-time experienced, motivated Registered Nurses at Spire Washington Hospital, to join our committed surgical nursing team.
Main responsibilities: RGN's required to work on a busy surgical ward caring for patients pre and post operatively. To assess patient's health and wellbeing across a complex changing caseload, assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs and provide and receive sensitive information whilst developing your own knowledge and skills and that of others.
We can offer our Nurses the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging but rewarding role in a friendly and supportive working environment.
Here at Spire, you’ll have the time to give patients personalised care to a standard you can be proud of. You’ll have support from a strong management team to develop your skills with confidence.
Qualifications and training:
- 2 years experience post registration
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Caring for others
- Team working
- Flexible and adaptable
- Initiative and ownership
- Pride and enthusiasm
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Willing to participate in flexible working pattern
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Empathy for principles and importance of EO and dignity at work
- Flexible work processes
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.