Job Title: Weekend Electronic Call Monitoring Administrator
Pay Rate: £8.30 Per Hour
Role Location - Kettering, Northamptonshire
Hours of work - Saturday and Sunday, 7am - 2pm.
The Care Bureau are excited to announce an excellent opportunity for an Electronic Call Monitoring (ECM) Administrator to join our thriving Kettering office.
You will be required to provide key support to the group's operational activity. Using our live monitoring software and based in the Kettering office, you will be responsible for ensuring that our carers comply with the requirement for them (using the client's landline phone/mobile phones) to:
(a) log-in to our database when they begin a visit to a client in the community; and
(b) log-out when the visit ends.
The logging-in and out activity then provides the data necessary for The Care Bureau's Finance Department to carry out its payroll and invoicing functions. It also provides confirmation to our operational team that visits are taking place as scheduled, which is necessary for compliance purposes and client safety.
Your duties will include:
- Monitoring the log in & out activity of carers in the community as they undertake their visits, using our live monitoring software on-screen (please note that the monitoring activity does not involve actual camera-based monitoring, but rather, it is based on the carers' use of a PIN number to dial-in to our database from the clients' landline phones - it is this activity that is monitored)
- Liaising with carers in the community via their mobile phones, in the event that they are unable to/fail to adhere to their scheduled visit times and locations, or fail to log-in or out
- Remotely assisting carers with any issues that may arise as they undertake their visits, particularly those issues that impact upon their ability to provide care as scheduled
- Updating the client/carer database to reflect amendments to carers' schedules
- Applicants who have familiarity with software used in the homecare sector are particularly desirable, however, such experience is not essential, as training will be provided. Familiarity with IT is essential.
If you are the right candidate for this role, you will possess the following:
If you feel that this role could be suitable for you, and you want to join a fantastic team of professionals who are dedicated to upholding our persistently high standards of service, then please send through your CV to Adam in the recruitment team today! We will be in touch shortly!
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with over 80 years of experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.