Weekly Recruitment Open Day
SUNRISE SENIOR LIVING OF SEVENOAKS
NOW RECRUITING - Carers and NursesMonday to Thursday every week, why dont you join us for a coffee and meet them Team!
Are you looking for a career with a company that cares passionately for its residents and staff?
Sunrise Senior Living are one of the UK's premier providers of Residential and Dementia care for the elderly. We provide a resident-centred approach encouraging independence, freedom of choice, dignity and respect.
- Assisted Living Care Assistants (From £8.00 per hour)
- Dementia Living Care Assistants (From £8.00 per hour)
- Senior Care Assistants (From £9.50 per hour)
- Registered General Nurses (From £17.00 per hour)
We have f/t, p/t and bank opportunities available (nights and days).
Sunrise offers attractive hourly pay rates, training, competitive benefits package and the most personally rewarding experience.
Key things about you;
- RGN - Minimum 2 years post registration experience
- Care Assistants - experience preferred but not essential -however a caring and compassionate attitude is.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Qualified NMC pin (If applicable)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bank Holidays - Double time payment for approved hours worked
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Career Development Training
- Refer a friend Scheme
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives.
Positions are available in both our Assisted Living and Dementia care Units.
Great Care Starts with Great People. Join Us.