Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust runs two main hospitals:
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- West Middlesex University Hospital
We also offer a range of community based services, including our award winning sexual health and HIV clinics across London.
With 5,000 staff caring for nearly one million people locally, regionally, nationally and internationally, we provide a range a specialist clinical services as well as general hospital services for people living locally, which include A&E and maternity at both our hospital sites.
Work for us...
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. As well as all the benefits of working for a London NHS Trust at the forefront of innovation and patient care, you will find that our staff are amazing! In the last year they have:
- won a number of national Health Service Journal and Macmillan Excellence awards
- won teaching and education awards from local universities and trusts; from Health Education England; and from Times Higher Education
- been finalists in NHS Digital Pioneer awards
- won the Nursing Times Student Nurse of the Year award and Stoma Care Nurse of the Year
- presented and won awards at numerous national and international conferences.
Our sexual health services’ pivotal role in ending the AIDS epidemic in the capital has been highlighted in a recent global report by United Nations AIDS; and the team has been recognised as outstanding by the British Medical Association and Boyz magazine, and won three categories at this year’s Communiqué Awards.
Our Arts in Health programme, led by CW+, our charity, has been recognised by an All-Party Parliamentary Group looking into how arts and the environment add to patients’ health and wellbeing.
In 2016/17 we recruited over 4,500 patients into more than 200 research projects.
Working for us you can become part of a team that is a Top 30 Employer for Working Families, the UK’s leading work-life balance charity. We are the only NHS Trust to have achieved this status.