Accident and Emergency Nurse | Band 5 | Blackpool
Search Consultancy is currently looking for A&E Nurses to work at a Blackpool NHS Hospital. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
You will be responsible for the assessment and triage of acutely ill, undiagnosed patients, entering the emergency department.
The successful A&E nurse will be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise effectively in order to provide the highest standards of care.
Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week. Excellent Pay Rates available.
Requirements for the role:
* Applicants require a minimum of six months experience as an A&E Nurse and will have worked in settings that include, Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage.
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
* An active PIN
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free mandatory Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers & an option to work via an umbrella company
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.