Full time Permanent
Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is one leading private hospital's based in Surrey. The hospital itself is set in beautiful, tranquil surroundings making it the perfect retreat for patients to recuperate.
They offer a wide range of services including Endoscopy, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Cosmetics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Vascular, Gynaecology, Urology and Cosmetics. The hospital itself 3 operating Theatres all equipped with laminar air flow, 53 en-suite rooms, an endoscopy suite and a day case unit. The hospital itself has undergone multi-million pound investment and refurbishment is still on-going so it really is a state of the art facility.
We are currently looking to recruit an Anaesthetic Nurse to work within the very busy Theatre department of the hospital. You will work across multiple specialties however they predominately cover orthopaedics and cosmetics.
Working hours are days, evenings and weekends.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- NMC Registration or HCPC Registration
- Minimum of 1 years post-graduation experience
- Experience of working across multiple specialties
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Apply now to avail of
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Preform or evaluate results of diagnostic tests
- Manage patients airway and monitor responses during surgery
- Evaluate patients post-surgical/post-anaesthesia responses
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- Take responsibility for individual patient care
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Participate in induction of new Nurses
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Plan
- Life assurance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
- Free Parking
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email your CV in confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]