Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£31,000-£36,000 Plus enhancements
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is a large hospital group with over 20 world class hospitals located across the UK, 6 of which are in the London area. Their award winning facilities specialise in all areas of patient care from routine procedures to most challenging and complex cases. Certain areas they would excel in would include: Cardiology, Paediatric, Neurology, Stroke and Brain Injury, Orthopaedics and Cancer Treatments.
We are currently looking to recruit an Anaesthetic Practitioner to work in the theatre department. Your role will involve liaising with other members of the team to ensure all patients needs are met.
Your role will involve
Working hours full time permanent, shifts can vary from long days to long and short days
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care to patients on the ward
- Prepare the Anaesthetic room according to the individual needs of the patient and Anaesthetist.
- Ensure all equipment is checked prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Co-ordinator immediately
Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Maintain a safe environment for patients under your care
- Any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff
Apply Now to avail of these great benefits…
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a surgical environment
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Healthcare Plan
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Membership
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Suzanne on 0203-582-1406 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]