An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our recruitment team as an 'Area Recruiter' based at our office in Kent & Sussex DCA. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is hardworking, result oriented and perseverant with flair in selling and customer service. This is a business critical position and is an integral part of supporting our management in identifying best in class staff members.
Recruitment background is essential.
- Source suitable candidates for roles that are delegated each day through a variety of methods including CV searching, referrals, job board advertising, company website applications, open days, job fairs, company database, networking and social media.
- Conduct in-depth telephone screenings to evaluate candidate competency, motivation and personality fit for each vacancy.
- Book candidates in for interview, confirming the correct documentation to be taken.
- Ensure the recruiting Manager / interviewer has all interview documentation.
- Conducting Face to face interviews as and when needed.
- Take feedback from Recruiting Manager and candidate post interview.
- Verbally offer candidates and update ATS.
- Process all documentation such as DBS, right to work, employment history and references in order to make work ready in line with CQC regulations.
- Return of weekly tracker of activity within recruitment including leavers/new starters/agency usage.
- Chasing of references to be completed alongside group support.
- Keeping in contact with applicants - regular communication and updates.
- Requesting login details from training department once start date is given and informing them of responsibility to complete training by fulfilling their contracted hours.
- Liaising with coordinators about availability and start date.
- Encourage potential candidates to register their CVs and develop our existing talent pool.
- Liaise with recruiting managers and candidates by email/ telephone to arrange interviews and follow through till vacancy closure.
- Liaising with and involving office staff/coordinators/Team leaders within the recruitment process.
- Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information to produce reports for management on recruitment timelines & quality.
- Work with coordinators and team leaders to identify voids and vacancies that are to be recruited to
So make a great career move. It begins with your application!