Band 5 Medi-Room Practitioner (Registered Nurses or Operating Department Practitioners)
posted by Nurse Plus UK
Applications close in 7 days
Nurse Plus are recruiting on behalf of a large
hospital based in Bristol, providing both hospital and communtiy healthcare to
residents within Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
With a number of operating theatres and surgery suites, the medi-rooms within
the hopsital are avialable to provide the all important support and theatre
We are on the look out for Nurses or Operating Department Practitioners who
are capable of working within a large and dynamic service. It would be highly
advantageous to have experience working with patients both pre and post-surgery,
although this isn’t essesntial.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
• Induction and orientation programme and a supernumerary period
If this role sounds of interest, please get in
from a Preceptor, multi-disciplinary colleagues and a dedicated Perioperative
• Regular in-house training programmes
support for NMC/HCPC registrants
We are looking for individuals who are motivated, organised and have a high level of clinical skills. You must also have:
• A valid NMC pin number or be an ODP registered with the HPC.
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Knowledge of patient care needs in the pre, peri and post-operative environment
• Ability to work a full pattern of shifts, including late shifts, week-ends, nights and bank holidays
• Experience of working in admission/discharge and PACU